Tuesday, August 19, 2008

LESSON 1: Head Front


Please work on this over and over and post your best one on this blog.  Remember to check your work like it states on one of the links on the side panel.

EDIT

We are going to go really slow. This will help us understand everything before we move on to the next lesson. Yes, we are only doing the front view of the head this week. Then we will  analyze each others work, and I'll post another lesson.  I want to make sure everyone gets feedback before we move on to the next lesson.




9 comments:

Trevor Thompson said...

Thanks for the invite, David!

And, I just got my tablet... waiting on a copy of Illustrator, though.

I'll get to drawing the head real soon.

Thanks!

- trevor.

James said...

Dude, I really appreciate the invite to this blog. It'll really help me man, and all of here. I'll post some tonight.

James said...

Do you want us to do this just from the front view or from the other angles in the book?

Paul B said...

thanks for te invitation !

David Omar said...

Hi James,

We are going to go really slow. This will help us understand everything before we move on to the next lesson. Yes, we are only doing the front view of the head this week.

-David O.

James said...

Alright. So we'll do one of the small lessons until we all understand it, and perfect it, right? This will be great, a small group like this where we can all work together and perfect our skills.

Caleb said...

Thanks for the invite, great idea. Artists should be constructive, not jealous or competitive.

So should we each make our own posts or add to the same one?

Cheers!

Trevor Thompson said...

I'm glad you're willing to wait til we all get some criticism, because that's what's discouraged me in the past, when I can't get anyone to critique ( although props to Vincent Waller for always looking in and lending his two cents ).

You're all swell!

- trevor.

Gabriele_Gabba said...

Thanks for the invite, this is gonna rock!