Sunday, September 6, 2009

stuff from Thomas Hjorthaab!!!

Hey guys!:D

Thanks for the invitation, I'm looking forward to get to know you outthere!

Here some different studies, here it's hands I've studied... I tried to experiment with line of action and construction in hands!...
















Here I messed around and experimented with Daffy!











































Here I did some of the background stuff that John was talking about:)











































Cheers guys!
Go visit my blog, if you think this is cool:P

5 comments:

PJS said...

Those hands are great. I usually do lines of action for each finger too.

I like the breakdown of Daffy's construction, how everything connects properly. The characters in your layouts seem constructed a but more loosely.

Those layouts look awesome though. I may try painting some.

Keep at it!

ThomasHjorthaab said...

awesome dude!:P

and thanks... I've been trying to construct some more on my characters, but it was really just to put some characters in the center:)

cheers

John Atkinson said...

Your backgrounds are very good! The first one in particular has a nice flow.

Caleb said...

These are great, lots of cool shapes.

Gabriele_Gabba said...

Really great job man! :)